Monday, May 11, 2009

Burn Fat By EATING CHOCOLATE

I like to read when I'm free or when I can't sleep at night.
I usually just grab watever I can get.
Today I read about some research conducted recently, not sure about it's accuracy, but looks like it's good news to those chocolate lovers out there.
Another excuse for eating chocolate guilt free .. haha ..

Researchers at Imperial College London and Nestle did a test in 5 days. A group of healthy young men (half liked chocolate, half didnt) ate the same foods, plus a choice of bread or chocolate. Blood and urine tests showed the chocolate lovers processed fatty foods better and had lower LDL (so called bad cholesterol).

So, we can now have chocolate without feeling guilty about adding more fats to our body. But this is only when paired with a healthy diet and lifestyle. haha

0 sotongs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails